Saturday, December 1, 2012

Adventrageous!!

new word
new plan
new post every day from now 'til Dec 25th
All from me...just for you
our actual advent calendar

I'm not nearly creative enough to come up with interesting stories twenty-five days straight. I can likely scrounge up a few, but my main purpose was to give and share. Each day I will share a blog or site I frequent, in the hopes that I can give you all something better other than my nonsense, to read.

Sometimes.

You should totally still read my blog!

Feel free to show your appreciation to me, in the form of lavish gifts and/or money.

Today's Advice : Don't be lazy with your schoolwork and produce a horrific Progress Report. Instead of sleeping in and enjoying a relaxing Saturday, you will be dragged, pre-dawn, to volunteer at a local race.


our family's version of Community Service
 
Don't pity him too terribly much. He got a free, Krispy Kreme doughnut out of the deal. Plus, he got to spend quality time helping and hanging out with his dearest mommy.
 
"If I take your picture can I get another doughnut?"
 
The first blog I'd like to introduce you to is Tia's. She's a mom of four and a strong, fast runner. I chose her, for today, because she just ran her second marathon in four weeks, this morning!
 
I don't want to give too much away, so I'll just give you a hint. She accomplished a PR (personal record) in both.
 
Ridiculous, right?
 
What was the worst punishment you ever had to endure?

 


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read you everyday until the 25th! :D

    On my way to check Tia out - thank you!

    ReplyDelete