Sunday, August 12, 2012

Short and Sweet Sunday

I want to avoid completely neglecting this blog (and the four 2 people who read it) on weekends. However, I'm also really lazy  busy on Saturdays and Sundays, so I'll keep it brief.

My hair is being extremely cooperative, today. I think I'm having something generally reserved for people who shower and/or groom themselves regularly : A Good Hair Day. You'll have to take my word for it, though. When I tried to get photo proof, I looked at the pics and second-guessed the validity of my excitement.

Our day also included this delightful concoction at a new frozen yogurt joint.

Happiness, all around.
(It's easy to ignore his goofy, chocolate-stained face when you focus on the bling hanging around his neck)

No running (pool or otherwise) , but I did have a pain-free, one-mile walk, last night, with the husband. Yippee!!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, too.